Training and Development
A dedicated cell within Drishti is responsible for development and delivery of all our training programs. Whereas some of these programs are currently available modules, such as the Certification training for Special Tutors, the various Parenting workshops, or Study Skills workshops for high school students, others are custom designed for specific needs of the target population.
With the use of technology we ensure that some of the more important training programs can be effectively delivered via a distance education mode. The Drishti training department faculty are not just domain experts but also experienced in delivery of programs to varied audiences.
To provide participants with training methodologies and specific personal skills that will assist them in developing and delivering effective training. The course is designed to enable the participants, specifically those working in research, teaching, management, development and donor agencies, to effectively develop, present and manage training programs.
- Establishing a needs analysis
- Developing training programs and manuals
- Deliver the training program
- Evaluate the training program
- Ensuring that a group of people can reach a predetermined objective in a compressed timeframe, supported by an impartial facilitator
- Enabling groups to work well together on a particular topic of shared interest
- Encouraging groups to think critically, to grow academically and to engage culturally, for their own benefit and for the benefit of our society
- Interactive workshops by experienced professionals
- Customized as per need of organization/group
- Wide range of topics
- Flexibility in terms of duration of workshops
Continuous training, education and exposure to new people and ideas can lead to continuous improvement, motivation, and engagement.